Sunday, January 13, 2013

The Script- Hall of Fame


                I skimmed through the titles of my old blog posts, and I realized I had only written one review. As a huge music lover, you would think song and artist reviews would be easy for me to write. The opposite is true, however, but I decided it was time I tried writing a review again.

                This review is over The Script’s new song “Hall of Fame.” Personally, I have not been a huge fan of The Script in the past, but this song of theirs is currently one of my favorites. It is upbeat and catchy- which make for a great song in my opinion.

                I actually loved this song enough to sit down and try to teach myself how to play it on the piano. It took me the majority of my Saturday afternoon to figure out the notes and chords, but it was worth it. I then thought to go on YouTube to watch a couple of piano cover tutorials for this song, just because I knew I would learn the song faster if I watched someone else play it first. Below are two links: one for the song itself and one for a piano tutorial, in case you want to learn it as well. For those of you who do want to learn how to play this song on the piano, the video link below should help you out a lot. It took me a lot longer than it probably should have, but then again I’m not the most talented pianist out there in the world.

                For anyone who is as into music as I am, you should check this song out. If you’ve heard it already- great! I hope you liked it as much as I did. If you don’t like it, that’s okay too; everyone has their own preference. I hope some of you who read this post attempt to play “Hall of Fame” on the piano, and I hope to hear of your success if you do! Good luck to all of y’all who try it out.

 



 

(349 words)

No comments:

Post a Comment