Friday, April 12, 2013

How Animals Eat Their Food


                Today I would like to share with all of you something I found extremely hilarious. As with the rest of all you fine folks out there, I like to watch funny YouTube videos. Props to those who are comically inclined to make such humor known to the world. I am not one of those few who can come up with a funny idea and make it work- I mean I could try, but I guarantee you it wouldn’t end well.

                I’m sure many of you have seen this video before, but that’s okay. I’m going to share it anyway. “How Animals Eat Their Food” is the title of this one minute and twenty six second long video. For those of you who have already seen this video, move on to the next paragraph. For those of you who have not seen this video yet, please pause your reading and click here. Or here. Maybe you are more comfortable clicking here. I don’t care which one you click, as long as you stop reading and watch the video now. (Here works too).

                Now that everyone is familiar with the video, we can discuss. I don’t know about you, but I just about die laughing every single time I watch it. In case any of y’all were wondering, I have absolutely no idea how many times I’ve seen this video- but I have a feeling it would take a few hands for me to count on.

                Do any of you out there have a favorite of the animals he acts out? I’m thinking I like the lizard the best, but they are all so good! I also really like the flamingo, mostly because my best friend eats like that all the time- and we consider it normal for her… She’s mentally sane, I promise.

                I’m curious how they came up with this idea. I mean, how did they think to have two guys sit at a table made of two boxes with a red tablecloth over them, drink out of sippy cups, and eat some leaves off of a paper plate. It sounds so simple- and I’m sure it was- but how did they come up with it? I wish I was that creative.

                In case you missed it while you were busy watching the video or laughing your head off, you may have missed the total number of views this video has had: over thirty million. Yeah, you read that right: Thirty million. That is absolutely insane! Good for them!

                I seriously love this video. Not only is it funny as hell, but it reminds me of the great times my best friend and I have had together. I know that sounds cheesy, but that’s okay. I hope I was able to introduce you to something that will make you laugh when you are feeling down, because I know this can change my mood in an instant. It makes me laugh every single time I watch it, and I hope it does the same for you.

 

(505 words)

2 comments:

  1. I like the rhinocerous and t-rex the best. I watched their Patience Test videos with my brother and we were both laughing so hard we bawled. Their dancing video is good too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahaha I watched the Patience Test videos as well and I thought they were absolutely hilarious! Sometimes I wish I was that funny! Actually I wish it all the time, but yeah:)

      Delete