Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Ice Cream


                I would be willing to bet that everyone likes ice cream. I would also be willing to bet that if you don’t like ice cream there is some sort of psychological disorder or something wrong with you. Actually I wouldn’t be willing to bet on either of those because I’m only making minimum wage and it wouldn’t be fun to lose my hard earned paycheck on something as silly as an opinion based bet.

                Anyway, ice cream is probably one of my favorite things ever. I mean I have a lot of favorite things, but ice cream pretty much takes the cake. Or maybe cake takes the cake, and ice cream is just left on the side… I might have a slight problem with decision making when it comes to desserts.

                Today I met someone who didn’t like ice cream, and I thought those of you reading my posts should know that disliking ice cream is some sort of crime. Or at least it should be (again, totally opinion based). And the best part is that you can pick just about any flavor known to man and make it into an ice cream flavor, so why strange individuals have distaste for ice cream will always be a mystery to me.

                If you don’t like ice cream, you have something wrong with you. You might want to be evaluated by a psychiatrist or something because maybe you were deprived as a child and that deprivation spilled over to your current life. Ice cream is amazing. Goodnight everybody.

 

(257 words)

No comments:

Post a Comment