Sunday, September 23, 2012

Luke Bryan, "I Don't Want This Night To End"


                It’s official. As of I-don’t-know-when Luke Bryan has officially become my all time favorite male vocalist. Country music has never been my favorite, but the way he sings makes country music less southern twang-y and more musically song-y. His songs are über catchy as well; it didn’t take long for his songs to start playing on repeat in my brain.

                I think my favorite song of his right now is “I Don’t Want This Night To End.” If you’d like to listen to it, the link is at the end of this blog. This song is so catchy! While I was taking tests in school on Friday, this song was going through my head. I mean, I was just sitting there taking a test, and BAM. “You got your hands up! Your rockin’ in my truck, you’ve got the radio on. You’re singin’ every song.” And then BAM. I don’t remember anything for the test and am forced to sit there with this amazing song going through my head. Don’t get me wrong, I love when this song goes through my head, but it’s almost too good. I want it to go through my head, just not when I’m trying to concentrate on something the song has nothing to do with.

                Whenever this song comes on Pandora radio, I turn it up as loud as I can and sing along with it- and though I’m not the greatest singer (who am I kidding, obviously I’m the next American Idol), I know every single word to this song.

                Luke Bryan, you are my new favorite singer. Your songs are amazing and catchy, and I love listening to them. If you ever read this last paragraph, you should know that I would love for you to write a song for me. That would be fantastic:) I recommend everyone should listen to this song- if you like it, comment! If not, please keep your feelings inside, because this is my favorite song and you shouldn’t be a mean person.


(337 words)

No comments:

Post a Comment